Healthy is wealthy. But is your wealth healthy?
In the previous chapter we discussed what financial well-being is and what it is not and we learnt that to be financial well and to be in a state of financial well-being is not similar. By now, you must have wanted to checked on your financial health. Here’s how you can do it.
5 Pro ways to measure your Financial Health:
(be honest to yourself)
- Do you spend less than you earn?
- Do you pay bills on time?
- Do you have sufficient long term savings?
- Do you have enough living expenses saved?
- Do you have a strong credit score?
Now (we sincerely believe) that you must have contemplated on these questions It’s time to relax and take a deep breath. Let us refrain from further description here. We will come up with detailed explanation of each of the points in the following chapters.
To be continued…